|2010||Jhing Chik Jhing||Kavi||Marathi|
|2009||Bokya Satbande||Mr. Bhilwandi||Marathi||Based on book Bokya Satbande written by himself.|
|2009||Sankat City||Ganpat Gajanan Jagirdar||Hindi|
|2008||Sarkar Raj||Rao Saab||Hindi|
|2007||Shankar Dada Zindabad||Mahatma Gandhi||Telugu|
|2006||Lage Raho Munna Bhai||Mahatma Gandhi||Hindi|
|2004||Aga Bai Arrecha!||Shriranga Deshmukh's father||Marathi|
|2003||Chupke Se||Megha's father/Income Tax officer||Hindi|
|2002||Encounter: The Killing||Ponappa|
|1992||Ek Hota Vidushak||Chief Minister||Marathi|
|1991||Chaukat Raja||Nandu||Marathi||Won Maharashtra State Award for Best Actor|
|1982||Ek Bhutacha Bhau||Marathi|
|Shriyut Gangadhar Tipre||Aaba||Marathi||Zee Marathi|
|Zopi Gelela Jaga Zala||Dinoo||Marathi|
|Chimanrao||Chimanrao||Marathi||Doordarshan||Telecasted in 1977-79 and based on book Chimanrao Charhat written by C. V. Joshi|
- Double role as Anna and the mother-in-law in Pradeep Dalvi's farce Vasuchi Sasu.
- The young as well as old Rajabhau in Chook Bhool Dyavi Ghyavi, a light comedy written by Prabhavalkar.
- The caring, possessive father in Ratnakar Matkari's drama Jawai Maza Bhala.
- The senile Nana in Jaywant Dalvi's Sandhyachhaya.
- The double role of the debonair, flirtatious Raje and a local constable in Prof. Toradmal's Kalam 302 (adaptation of Sleuth).
- The alcoholic barrister in Ratnakar Matkari's Ghar Tighancha Hava (a play on the life of Tarabai Modak).
- The nondescript but determined common man in P. L. Deshpande's Ek Zunj Waryashi (an adaptation of The Last Appointment).
- The father of a disabled son in Jaywant Dalvi's Natigoti.
- Six characterisations in Hasvaphasvi, a comedy written by Prabhavalkar.
- A buck-toothed apparently harmless man who in reality is a twisted, evil man in Salsood.
- A naive, innocent schoolteacher who is assisted by a ghost in Ek Dav Bhutacha.