Thursday 3 May 2012

MARATHI PAAUL PADTE PUDHE- ATKEPAR ZENDA marathi serial

A versatile bollywood actress, known for her power packed performance in various hindi films like ‘Bhoot’, Pinjar and Ek Hasina Thi; the ‘Rangila’ girl i.e. none other than Urmila Matondkar is now making her debut on Marathi Television as a Judge for the second season of Marathi Paaul Padte Pudhe-Atkepar Zenda. Marathi Paaul Padte Pudhe is coming with a new season; but this time, the show is all set to go beyond the borders of Maharashtra and to show the undiscovered unique talent from different corners of India.
This is the first time Urmila will judge the Marathi reality show on television. She expressed that, this is the first time I am involving myself in judging such show. Because Marathi Paaul Padte Pudhe is a grand, unique and beautiful show. I have heard a lot about it. It’s a unique talent show and I am very happy to associate with it. As this show is a platform for various kinds of artists with ultimate forms of art spread over the nation; I am aware that it will be tricky to judge them on the same platform. But for me, it’s a new challenge which I am ready to take and looking forward to. It’s a big responsibility for me. Also I am happy to see that everything on this show is planned with a minute detail and everyone is giving their 100% on everything. This is what is exciting me for being part of this amazing show.
Urmila, who is Maharashtrian by birth, has some childhood memories about local folk art seen in villages. She felt that with Marathi Paaul Padte Pudhe, she will again experience the cultural art forms not only from Maharashtra but from the entire nation. She said, “I am feeling proud to associate with this show which is praising and nurturing the nationwide talent. It’s a platform for passionate, dedicated artists who are eager to bring their talent in front of the world. That’s why the show is very important to me”.
Marathi Paaul Padte Pudhe-Atkepar Zenda is a show produced by renowned Art director Nitin Desai and Sachin Goswami is directing it.
KESARI MARATHI PAAUL PADTE PUDHE-ATKEPAAR ZENDA: EVERY MONDAY & TUESDAY @ 9.30 PM ONLY ON ZEE MARATHI

urmila matondkar MARATHI PAAUL PADTE PUDHE- ATKEPAR ZENDA
urmila matondkar MARATHI PAAUL PADTE PUDHE- ATKEPAR ZENDA

No comments:

Post a Comment